Braids and summer along with romance and a chic haute look go hand in hand. You can never go wrong with braids. Hot weather can certainly be kept at bay with the right kind of braids. If you notice, you can certainly get extremely experimental with braids. You can do them in varying lengths, thickness and pin them up in the most innovative of ways. You can braid a part of your hair and leave the rest of it or you can go on to braid all of them. They can give you the right summertime day look and has been a hairstyle trend that has been rocking the runway.
Also, when the weather gets hot and humid one thing that you can’t beat is the frizziness and the limp feeling in your hair. But, with braids by your side you will continue to look chic throughout the day and no frizziness to deal with.
Here are the steps to perfect braids:
- Blow dry your hair to get that super smooth and relaxed look to your hair.
- Use styling irons to straighten the hair before you braid them
- Part the hair asymmetrically.
- Braid one side first and then the other and then join them at the back or side of the hair. You can select from simple braids to French ones
- Leave out wisps of hair on the side to give it the right kind of tousled look.
- Do not braid really tight or taut as this will look too structured
This is the kind of style that will look extremely romantic and has the greatest of ease in maintenance. This is one style that can transform you to super sophistication within no time and the least bit of effort on your part.