The curled side sweep hairstyle has been seen a lot countless times at the red carpet and just any popular events. It’s a very classic and feminine look that gives an “edgy” vibe. This hairstyle is great for those with long hair and short hair. It looks best with curled hair, but you can definitely sport it with sleek straight hair as well. Pair this with red lips and you have the perfect retro “old Hollywood” look!
- Starting with your natural hair, brush it out so its soft and tangle free. Apply a smoothing cream/serum because we’re going for the very sleek and clean look.
- Pull all hair to one side of your head. if you have bangs, pull your hair towards whatever side your bangs are on. Secure ALL hair to one side using bobby pins. You might need a lot, depending on your hair thickness and whether you have layers or not.
- After all hair is securely parted to one side of your head, spray with strong-hold hairspray so it’ll stay put all day and won’t come apart.
- This next step is completely up to you and optional. You can either curl it (most popular option), straighten it, or even leave it natural. If you’re going to curl it, start about halfway down your hair so that they’re big loose curls.
- However you do decide to style it, make sure the result looks very sleek and clean. Finish the look off with a cute accessory, such as a headband or cute hairclip to pull back your bangs.
This is a very quick look, depending on how much effort you want to put into styling it. But for the base, which is sweeping hair to the side, it’s very effortless and takes no time at all.